TEAM INTERACTION SHAPES OUR INVESTMENT DECISIONS
Our investment process is based on a top-down analysis of the economic backdrop coupled with bottom-up analysis and stock selection.
Contrasting market and research temporalities are combined to underpin timely investment decisions.
Our investment process is based on generating investment ideas from technical, financial and extra-financial analysis and monitoring market flows and fund strategies.
The ideas are then challenged by the group and assessed on the basis of credit risk, valuation and expected performance. The risk-return ratio lies at the heart of all our decision-making.
Our overall investment framework is shaped by the conclusions of various committees:
- A bimonthly strategic committee to guide investments.
- A weekly convertible bonds committee in presence of the Chief Investment Officer, the convertible bond investment team and a credit analyst.
- A weekly fixed income and credit committee in presence of the Chief Investment Officer, the fixed income and credit team and a credit analyst.
- A weekly multi-asset funds committee.
- A weekly analysis committee in presence of the Chief Investment Officer and the investment, financial analysis and ESG teams.
These committees bring together all of Schelcher Prince Gestion’s investment experts.
- A monthly risk committee brings together the Deputy CEO, Chief Investment Officer and members of the risk control and compliance teams to review risk levels in the portfolios managed by Schelcher Prince Gestion